Saturday, April 19, 2008

We will have boy #4 today!




My water broke this morning. I am exactly 36 weeks along. The same as I was with the other 3 pregnancies when my water broke. I am not shocked. But the doctor will be! Yesterday, at my appointment, he told me that I would not have this baby any time before the next two weeks. I asked him if he was on call this weekend. He said that he was, but he wouldn't be seeing me! I tried to tell him. I had an ultra sound on thurs., and the baby was already 8 lbs. 4 oz. I knew I couldn't carry him much longer. He was breached on Thurs., so unless he has turned, I will have to deliver him c-section. All I can think about is how great having 4 little boys will be. I have visions of 4 little basketball players. 4 little football players. 4 missionaries. 4 daughter-in-laws!! Evey one will say "Here comes those handsome Scott boys". And everyone will know that they are brothers because all of our boys look so much alike! It will be so much fun. I can't wait to watch them grow to be best friends. To teach each other things, and to teach me how to be a better person. It is time to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment